Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mission Blog.

So. Apparently this is the trendy thing for missionaries to do:

Instead of irksome email forwards, my ma will be posting all the emails I write home to this blog.

Not THIS blog, this blog:
www.ashleyinczech.blogspot.com.
It will also have any and all contact information you will need in order to talk to me.


I suppose this is a good time to offer up my 18-month guarantee:
If you write me, I will write back. Promise.
This offer may only last for the duration of the mission. Unless you prove yourself to be a worthwhile
correspondent.
$20 instant rebate. Other toys sold separately.



This is me giving you permission to stalk your little hearts out. Ready, go.


photo.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't need your permission. Mwa ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll write you!!!!! :)

    And we will be pen pals.

    Annnnd if we don't see each other in the MTC, I'm probably gonna cry my eyes out. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

background