Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blogging'd.


So I've been doing a little blog reading today. Which is not quite normal, but my roommates have suckered me in to it. Mainly because they always talk about "Nie Nie" as though she were extended family--Look how chubby Claire used to be! or Oliver is always running around naked! [perusing old posts] I began to feel a little left out when they started to scream upon discovering that the real-as-corn Nie Nie herself was, in fact, in So-and-So's ward. How many things do we end up doing just so we can become a part of the intrigue of conversation that revolves around it?
Thus, I spent a portion of today getting acquainted with a few new blogs.

I realized that I've been doing blogging all wrong. You're supposed to do it with lots of pictures and pretty things and connections and singing telegrams and all the fanfare that will make yourself recommendable. Not that anyone really reads this.
But, you know, just in case.

So here are a few pretty things:
Here's the song that I can't seem to stop listening to--don't want to stop listening to. Josh Ritter makes me swoon.

And I'm quite certain that these glasses will make me feel nice and dreamy when they are on my face, in a LunaLovegoodlibrarianflorist sort of way:
And finally: Anderson. Also very, very pretty.

I suppose that'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background