Thursday, February 4, 2010

Business time.

Lately I've been getting crafty.
 In several senses of the word.  

And I want to share my craftiness with you, world!


via



--Products--

Zipper Rosette Headbands:



Headbands
4 rosettes: $18.00
3 rosettes w/ buttons: $18.00
1 rosette w/ buttons: $15.00


Necklace:
--believe it or not, this baby was inspired by my 7,895th viewing of Anne of Green Gables
Necklace 
Not available at this time.


You can also find these products at a swanky little boutique downtown:

The Box in the Basement
280 N. 8th St. ste.132
(downstairs from Thomas Hammer)
Boise, ID




Comment and let me know what you think!
If you are interested in buying anything, please send an email to ashleydean7588@gmail.com.
All proceeds will go toward promoting happiness and truth in the Czech Republic.



Lurves!

1 comment:

  1. That necklace is BEAUTIFUL. If I wasn't so broke, I might thing about getting one. Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete

background