Friday, February 5, 2010

D.A.R.E.ing

I am practicing my No's and Yes's.  I am practicing my No's and Yes's.  I am practicing my No's and Yes's. I am practicing my No's and Yes's. I am practicing my No's and Yes's.  I am practicing my No's and Yes's.  I am practicing my No's and Yes's.  I am practicing my No's and Yes's.  I am practicing my No's and Yes's.  I am practicing my No's and Yes's.  



Things I will say No to:

second helpings of cereal

XXL helpings of cereal

staying up late

wasting time reading others' blogs

forgetting things
[unless I forget]

complaining

remarks regarding my mom's driving

guilt trips

throwing things away without figuring out what they are first

wasting time



Things I will say Yes to:

long runs

taking the blame, when appropriate

sub jobs

letter writing

having a job, even if it is late at night

easy forgiveness

total honesty

weekly temple trips

picture taking

Pit


preparation

watching both ends of the car when I back out

locally made goods



1 comment:

  1. i should follow your lead and say no to second helpings or XXL first helpings of cereal too.

    it's hard though because cereal is just so. freaking. good.!

    ReplyDelete

background